Oops again. I never posted our Valentine pics. We had a lot of fun decorating valentine cookies, but the part the children enjoyed the most was leaving cookies on doorsteps and then "doorbell ditching". I had told them about how much fun I thought it was when I was little and they wanted to try it too. Do you remember how challenging it was to get away at the Carr's house? Of course the Breckenridge's would have been worse, but I don't remember doorbell ditching their house... just flying down their driveway on our bikes. Ahhh, childhood memories. I hope my children will have as fond memories as I do. Well Happy Belated Valentines Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So adorable!!! You are such a cute mom and I bet your kids just loved it. I think Im going to steel the idea. Can't wait to see you in just a few weeks.
I had totally forgotten about that tradition! I'm so glad you reminded me. I'll have to try it next year with my kids. The Carr's house was hard with their long steep driveway. Oh the memories.
Post a Comment