Sunday, March 8, 2009

From Snow? to Summer!

Finally, we have typical South Carolina weather. It has been warming up all week (not that any of you would think it was all that cold before) culminating in a beautiful 80 degree Saturday. The children played with the hose while I began to tackle the yard. And yes, the intent of this post is to make everyone jealous. Doesn't anyone want to move to the South with us? Spring starts in February and you will never have to scrape a window again. I don't think I even know where the defrost button is in our car. So just imagine being here right now enjoying "fun in the sun".

3 comments:

JoAnna said...

Okay. I'm officially jealous. And tempted.

Anna said...

I'm not as far south but I really loved that I actually had to open my windows today to warm up my house.

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

That was a cute montage. I am really jealous, Wisconsin is still cold. I am so sad I don't get to see you in Utah this month. I'm excited to hear about Caleb's baptism.