
So as I predicted in my post yesterday, school was canceled due to the possibilty of snow. As it turned out, there were a few snow flurries late Sunday night but that is all. We stayed home all day and it looked like this. I thought I would post a picture of our "snow day" for you. Yes I know there is not a single flake in sight, and there wasn't one all day long. I wish you could see the sky in this picture, it is BLUE! I cannot believe they have canceled school twice this year for snow. Even the first storm (if you saw my January post) wasn't worth canceling school over. There was even a run on the grocery stores last night for milk and bread and other "needed" supplies. The last time school was canceled was in 2003. Apparently they think this is an exceptionally bad winter. Ha!
1 comment:
I saw the pigeon! He visited us too.
I can't believe your snow day! I hope it was a fun day though.
Post a Comment