Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More BUGZ!

OK, So I am finally getting the rest of Caleb's Bug Show on the blog. I know the camera work is scary-- I'm blaming it on Livvy. Caleb did a fantastic job on his part, and he did a little reprise at home so we could get the full effect. I told him to choose just one song to put on the blog. His pick is the military ants song. Enjoy the show!



5 comments:

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

Good Job Caleb! You know your part so well. Sarah- I don't how I let a whole month slip away without checking your blog. I am soooo sorry! You should do email reminders. I am all caught up now.

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

P.S. The post from Amelia's birthday party looks so fun. I think all those little girls must have been in heaven.

Rand Packer said...

Dear Caleb, I wish I could have been at your program. I LOVE your Katydid costume, and I am very impressed that you made it all by yourself. You are AMAZING !! I love you !! Grandma Shirlee

Jenn said...

You were great Caleb! Your katydid costume is wonderful!

Chip and Lisa said...

Cute as ever!! I wanted to get in touch with you but I think I lost your email. I just wanted to let you know about Christmas. We are not going to do brother/sister gifts this year and do a sub-for-santa instead. Is that alright with you?? We are just telling people to give what ever cash they can to me and I will pick a family and go shopping for their needs and we will deliver it Christmas Eve with everyone. Any chance you changed your mind about coming for Christmas??? We always love to see you guys. Just let me know what you think. Love ya!!