Friday, November 14, 2008

Livvy turns 3!

My baby is 3 and I am sick about it. How did she get so big so fast? We made her day extra special, and she loved wearing her birthday hat from breakfast to bedtime. She decorated her own barbie cake because the big kids insisted that she had to have a theme. This turned into Livvy herself being adamant about her coming birthday party with a "barrie feme" (thats barbie theme for those of you that are not fluent in Livvyese). She also was quite certain that she wanted pink bubble gum for her birthday. In fact, that was the only thing she would say she wanted. I have trouble not spoiling my precious baby, so needless to say, she got her pink bubble gum. Amelia was not thrilled, she had to wait until she was 4 to chew bubble gum. So far, we have not had any serious bubble gum chewing incidents (just a lot of swallowing). So maybe chewing at 3 isn't such a bad idea after all. Perhaps it's a sign that I should lower the age on Amelia's ear piercing. FYI all that Livvy is asking for from Santa is yellow bubble gum. Apparently she wasn't satisfied with just pink. Any advice for parents of burgeoning addicts?









5 comments:

JoAnna said...

SHE'S SOOO CUTE!!!!

Lisa, Adam and Macey said...

She really is too cute! And such the little spitting image of you. Love her!

Chip and Lisa said...

Holy Cow she is so cute! And I just love to hear that you are spoiling your little girl- I am all for that!!! It's great to see Spence was there. Will he be home for the holidays? Happy Birthday Livvy- sorry Im not better on hitting the actual day!!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

How fun. I love the bubble gum story. How did she get to be 3 already! Time sure flies.

Steffani said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,ALIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR ALMOST A GROWN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR COUSIN-
COLEMAN:)