Saturday, October 18, 2008

Spencer's Home!





Spence came home bearing gifts. So just in case he misses Pakistan (yah right) we can all dress up and make him feel right at home. We love having Spence home and we are so excited to be together for more than 3 months!!

4 comments:

Anna said...

I'm happy for you that you get Spencer home. I'm sure it's heaven for the whole family.

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

Cool! Hey, when do I get my new clothes?

-Andy

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

Those are beautiful outfits. Sarah your hair looks really cute. Andy didn't recognise Olivia-he hasn't seen her since she was 2 months old. I'm so glad you have Spence home for a while.

Rand Packer said...

What BEAUTIFUL and wonderful gifts, but the VERY, VERY BEST is to have Spencer with his precious family!! We are SO grateful you are ALL together. Love you all so much!! Grandma Shirlee