Sunday, August 2, 2009

Baby Grant

OK, I am fianlly posting some more current pictures of Grant. There are some from each week up to his one month birthday(which Caleb insisted we celebrate with cake and all).


one week...
two weeks... two weeks...
three weeks...
three weeks...
three weeks...one month...

one month...

7 comments:

JoAnna said...

Oh he is just so cute. And beautiful and all boy. And I do love his name so much! One month already!?! WOW!!

Anna said...

I agree with Caleb - cake to celebrate your beautiful baby boy!

P.S. I need your e-mail address to so I can invite you to my blog. e-mail me annapshirley at hotmail dot com

Jenn said...

He is so beautiful Sarah! You must be having a lovely time with your new baby. What's more wonderful than staring into a newborns eyes or watching them sleep? Possibly smelling their deliciousness...

No wonder we never get anything done:)

I wish we could see Grant with our own eyes, but a photo will have to do. For now.

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

He is soooo adorable and looks so much like a Packer baby. I'm with Caleb on the cake and ice cream idea, yummy.

Steffani said...

He is adorable and looks so much like Olivia to me. What a cutie. We hope everything is going great with him and that you are doing great, too. We miss you guys and are glad that Spencer is home. Is he still?

JoAnna said...

Hey! I need your email so I can invite you to my blog. Do you have mine? joannkmorris at gmail dot com.

COLEMAN said...

He is sooooooo cute! He looks like Caleb and Olivia!
I love your blog! I need to put it on my links!