Don't you just love the sound of that name? Baby Grant is finally here and I am finally posting some pictures. He came out a little bruised and battered. I panicked when his face was so purple, I thought for sure he couldn't breathe and would never make it. It took a while for the nurse to convince me it was just bruising. He actually looks quite handsome and normal now. So we need a whole new slew of pictures. Maybe tomorrow... For now feast your eyes upon my 8 lb. 13 oz. 21 inch long giant of a baby.
oh he is SO handsome!!!! We wish we could be there to welcome him and help you out - not that you need any help (we'd probably be more in-the-way) but we would love to see you all!!! We love you!
Congratulations Sarah & Spence! What a gorgeous boy! I'd imagine you have a couple bruises yourself from such a big kid! All our best to you! Matt & Carrie Hall
What a cuttie- I love the name Elijah Grant. One look at Amelia's awesome hairdo and I could see mom's handywork right away- the classic french braid wrap we all grew up with. I love it!
7 comments:
oh he is SO handsome!!!! We wish we could be there to welcome him and help you out - not that you need any help (we'd probably be more in-the-way) but we would love to see you all!!! We love you!
Wahoo!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I LOVE the name! I am so excited for you and your lovely family!!
Much love!
Jo
YEAH!!!! Congrats Packer family on your new addition! I couldn't be more happy for you :)
Congratulations Sarah & Spence! What a gorgeous boy! I'd imagine you have a couple bruises yourself from such a big kid! All our best to you!
Matt & Carrie Hall
I DO love the sound of that name but perhaps I'm a little partial :)
Congratulations!
What a cuttie- I love the name Elijah Grant. One look at Amelia's awesome hairdo and I could see mom's handywork right away- the classic french braid wrap we all grew up with. I love it!
Oh so precious! We are so happy for you guys and it was so great to talk to you on the phone. We love you guys!
Post a Comment