I bought the girls "new" scooters at a garage sale, and Caleb recently got a new bike for his birthday. They were anxious to show off their new toys. This is right after I gave the scooters to them, so they are just learning. You should see Livvy zipping along now, still yelling "faster."
This is really the same thing, my favorite has Livvy cheering her big sister along. I had to show this one to include Caleb, but I couldn't skip the other one either.
3 comments:
I love the video of your cute kids. It looks like they are having so much fun. I love your blog and it helps me to feel so much more connected to you guys. I can't wait to see you this summer. Tell your kids that Auntie Lisa says to keep riding!!!
I LOVED all the cute videos and pictures. Caleb, you sure can ride your new bike good! And Amelia and Olivia, your new scooters look like they are so much fun, and you can go so fast!
I cried when I saw the darling pictures of you with your Dad. What a fun time you all had together. Keep flying kites and having fun and we will see you this summer. Love you so much, Grandma Shirlee
Your right, that is so cute to hear Olivia cheering on Amelia. Caleb is a good little bike rider.
Post a Comment