What is a carnival without the cotton candy? They explained the science behind it all, but I don't remember. Just ask Caleb, I'm sure he remembers. He remembers everything.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Gator Fest
The children had a great time at the carnival type atmosphere of Gatorfest. Mom was very tired after trying to keep track of them all, but she had a great time too. Even Livvy had a blast. Her favorite part was the train ride (which we did several times) and the jumping.
The children had their hair painted at Gatorfest and are doing their best to look like scary monsters.
A giant "bouncy" version of twister. Go Caleb!
As I said, Livvy loves jumping. And surprisingly, she was good at taking turns and getting off at the end of her turn.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your pictures, good blog!
Looks like a lot of fun. I love the hair.
Post a Comment