Does anyone wonder if we are still alive at the Packer house? Wow, I do not know how all you Super Mom's keep up with it all. Here I am almost 3 months past Grant's birthday, but I am still sharing pictures from the big day. He is too cute not to share. We have all had so much fun with a baby in the house this year. Amelia thinks she is a second Mother, Caleb can't stop taking pictures, and Livvy considers herself the protector of her baby brother. We are so grateful Grant is part of our family. Happy Birthday Grant!

I can open my own gifts!

But, I would rather chase after the camera.
Do you love my red curls?

Party time. Nothing like dinner and a movie.

I do NOT like birthday cake!
Jumping is one of my favorite things to do.
3 comments:
oh goodness he is getting SO big!!! We miss you guys and wish we could have been there to celebrate!
You mustn't confuse super-blogger with Super-Mom. I personally think you are both.
ps-Does that contraption come in an adult size? Maybe I'll trade in my treadmill.
That is a cool jumper thing! Sooo cute!!
Post a Comment