Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hilton Head Island









We just returned from a week long beach vacation, thanks to my Mom and Dad. They flew out from Utah to meet us at Hilton Head, and we even had Spence. With all the time spent with my parents and 4,000 pictures I took, somehow I didn't get any of pictures with my parents which is sooo sad. I know my children will always treasure the memories of their beach vacation with Grandma and Grandpa, as will I. With much difficulty, I narrowed down a few pictures to share.

6 comments:

JoAnna said...

That looks like so much fun! Glad you could do it! And with Spence, espescially.

Jenn said...

What a great trip! I so wanted to be there. We are still hoping to visit you and the South before you move to your next exciting location. Looks like you all had a great time.

Rand Packer said...

I LOVE your blog. It helps me not feel so far away. I cried to see the pictures at Hilton Head and know that finally Spence was home and with you. We haven't wanted to call while you were with your parents there, but you have centainly been in our hearts, and prayers. Love to you all, Shirlee

Anna said...

The first picture is ADORABLE. They are all adorable but the first is my favorite. What a fantastic vacation!

Danny and Shalayne said...

So fun!!! I am so glad Spence is home too! P.S. there were no pictures of you either!!! We miss you all!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

How fun. Olivia has such cute curly hair!