Our 19 week old baby is officially a boy. Now my eldest son can sleep more peacefully at night knowing he will no longer be outnumbered. Actually, we are ALL very excited. Baby boy looks healthy too. Life is good.
Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy Caleb will have a little brother! Tell him I feel his pain of being outnumbered!!!! :) We're so excited for you guys and grateful everything looks healthy! Rumor has it that we "might" get to see you guys soon??? We sure hope so. We miss you guys! Sure love ya. Tiff and boys
YAy!!!! Congrats! I think we're the last to know everything so I am sorry we're late on the congratulations! We love you guys and are glad you are all healthy and well!
Hey! I don't have your email!! I wanted to ask you a favor for Sam's classroom! It's one of those geography projects and they really want their pigeon to visit So. Carolina! Will you email me so I can send you the info?
Horray! Now you'll have a use for all those adorable clothes Caleb wore, he was a stylin' baby. Did you save his old clothes? Anyway, that is very exciting.
7 comments:
YAY!!!! How exciting. A perfect line-up. I'm so excited for you! I wish we could come visit you in So Car. I've always wanted to go there!
Oh Sarah, I am SOOOO happy for you!!!! Hope that all continues to go well :)
Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy Caleb will have a little brother! Tell him I feel his pain of being outnumbered!!!! :) We're so excited for you guys and grateful everything looks healthy! Rumor has it that we "might" get to see you guys soon???
We sure hope so. We miss you guys! Sure love ya. Tiff and boys
YAy!!!! Congrats! I think we're the last to know everything so I am sorry we're late on the congratulations! We love you guys and are glad you are all healthy and well!
Hey! I don't have your email!! I wanted to ask you a favor for Sam's classroom! It's one of those geography projects and they really want their pigeon to visit So. Carolina! Will you email me so I can send you the info?
joannakmorrisatgmaildotcom
Horray! Now you'll have a use for all those adorable clothes Caleb wore, he was a stylin' baby. Did you save his old clothes? Anyway, that is very exciting.
Post a Comment