Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Announcing... The newest Baby Packer


Okay, so this isn't really my baby, but the ultrasound pictures don't show anything but a fuzzy little peanut. And although it seems slightly insane to want 4 children our little family just didn't feel complete without her. Yes, my best guess is a girl. We are all so excited and preparing for the very long wait until the fourth of July. (I am really hoping for end of June, but...) I wasn't planning on telling the children, or anyone for that matter until Christmas but I am so fat that people at the gym were beginning to ask questions. I suppose that by the 6th pregnancy, you can't hide it for very long.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah:
I really enjoy your blogs. Your children are growing up so fast.
I bet you are really enjoying having Spenc home. You seem much closer when I can see your great family. Love you, Grandma R.

JoAnna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!! I'm so happy for you! The world could use another SPacker.

Rand Packer said...

I knew I should have been checking your blog, but the days have been so hectic with family & ward parties, helping Rand, and trying to get ready for Christmas for many people. WOW !! I am SO, SO, happy!! Another choice spirit gets to have wonderful parents and siblings !! CONGRATULATIONS!! This is absolutely the best Christmas present!! Love to all, Mom

Lisa, Adam and Macey said...

WAHOO!!! I am so excited for you Sar! Congrats, congrats, congrats!

Tiffany said...

YEAHHHHHH!!!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Hope you're feeling good...or bad....whatever's better! :) We can't wait for another little Packer girl (fingers crossed) to join our family! We love you! Tiff and fam

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

Yeah! I knew it ever since the time I called you in the middle of the afternoon and Caleb told me you were taking a nap! Congratulations.

Danny and Shalayne said...

AH! Sarah, I hadn't checked any of the blogs forever (I guess I've been a little preocupied). Congrats!!!!