Sunday, May 25, 2008

Family Campout!

Everyone has been excited about going camping, so I took the easy way out. We went camping in our own backyard. We were however very official; all cooking was done outdoors (we made tin foil dinners and s'mores), all eating was done outdoors (picnic style), and all sleeping was done outdoors (or if not sleeping then laying quietly waiting for the morning to finally come). Our neighbor Sal saw us roasting marshmallows and came over "help".





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Packers,

Your campout looks just like it is in a real forest! I have to say that you have a nice Mom to set it all up! How fun! I love that I've been there.
Miss you all and LOVE YOU!

Grandma

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

What a great idea! I'm excited to go camping with you when we're all in Utah!

Chip and Lisa said...

Are you the cutest mom ever or what. That is the best idea and I love that home is so close incase of any camping emergency. Hey let me know when you are coming to Utah so we can plan some fun things. We are going to do another cousin sleep over so let me know. I can't wait to see you and your kids!

Tiffany said...

o.k. - how cute of a mom are you. You are inspiring. I love that idea! I wonder if I could trick my boys for the next 20 years into thinking that is really how you camp....hmmmm, I'm really going to consider that!

Miss you all and love you!
Tiff

CeLisa said...

I miss you guys sooo much! I'm so excited for you to come out here! I love you all!

Jenn said...

We all agree that this looks like a great way to camp!

Love,
Brewer gang