Tuesday, March 25, 2008

EASTER




Here are pictures of the new Easter clothes. Believe it or not, these are the best pictures of the several we took.





And the Easter Bunny came...



We carefully planned to color Easter egges without Livvy, whom we playfully call the Livvy-monster at our house. As a busy 2 year old, she is very deserving of the title.


The children had a great time gathering up candy. I ran out of memory card space, so this is painfully short.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! We're so lonesome for our Carolina babies -- all 5 of them!
The Easter dresses are beautiful and
that is one handsome boy. Your Easter eggs are fancy.

Love and kisses to you all!

Danny and Shalayne said...

I love these pictures and videos! They make me so excited to see you guys soon...right?! We miss you SO SO much! We constantly send our love and prayers your way!

Rand Packer said...

Thank you SOOOO much for the wonderful pictures and videos. We LOVE seeing what you are doing and how you are all growing!! I love your Easter dresses and the dancing, Amelia and Livvy, and your beautiful Easter eggs, Caleb. I am VERY impressed with the delicious dinner you cooked all by yourself. We love blueberry muffins, too. Hugs and kisses from Grandma Shirlee XOXOXO

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

All the kids look great in their Easter outfits. Caleb is looking so old and handsome and the girls are lovely. Olivia looks so much like you Sarah!