Amelia's dance class put on a little show for the parents. This video makes me laugh because it is the story of my life these days as I drag the trio everywhere I go. You can hear whines from both of my children (we were all trying to share one seat) before I finally gave up on video. However, there is a brief moment when you can see Amelia's adorable tap dance. Amelia is the blondie with a bun third person in. The pictures (much simpler to take than video
when juggling children) shows the ballet portion of the class.
3 comments:
Caleb was loving this dance performance...
Very cute! Beautiful dancing Amelia. Sophie thinks you are very good. She asked me if you were a "real dancer". I of course said, "Yes!"
How cute! Amelia is the best one there!
Sarah, I love the blog...I"m so glad you sent me the link. I was showing Dallin and Braxton the dancing video of Amelia....and they we like "what is she doing?", "why is she doing that?" Obviously we don't attend very many dance recitals at our house. How sad is that!! :) But she was adorable...I thouroghly (is that spelled right?) enjoyed it!!!
Post a Comment