We had a lot of fun this Halloween. All the children in the neighborhood came to our house after school for a party. Then we ate at a friends house followed by trick-or-treating. The weather was beautiful; I made my children wear long sleeves under their costumes, but they were too warm. I couldn't help but recall those traumatic halloween memories of covering my amazing costume with a winter coat, and the joy of reaching the Crosby's house where we could go inside and have a brief respite from the cold while eating a hot scone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They look so cute! I remember well the trauma of covering costumes with thick winter coats, then having everybody ask, "and what are you?" Then you'd have to unzip so everyone could see...
Of course the pillowcase FULL of candy always made it worth the trouble!
Cute Halloween costumes- Especially Olivia! I am so glad you have a blog now! Let's try to get everyone else on board.
Post a Comment